Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Wow, I almost forgot I even had a blog... I guess I've been really busy since the last time I updated. I don't think much has changed since then though- I'm still in school (taking Chemical Engineering), still working on weekends (at T.Bell Transport), living in sketchy Wahnapitae and still driving my cute little truck. Speaking of which, I put Adam on my insurance and now I pay much, much less a month which is pretty sweet ass.

Halloween is coming up fast and we're going to a party at our friends' house. I have a few more things to pick up for my costume then I'll be all set.

My birthday is also coming up, two days after Halloween. I can't wait to turn old!

Midterm marks are up. I'm doing fairly well so far. My marks aren't as high as I would have liked, but oh well. I'll just have to try harder from now until the end of the semester to bring them up. I have a B in one class and that is just not acceptable. I like to think the reason my mark is so low in that class is because there is no text book so when it comes time for a test, we have nothing to study except what we have stored in our memories.

So here are the marks I'll be bringing home to meet my mother:

General Chemistry 84%
Chem. Lab 95%
Technical Mathematics (with Calculus) 91%
Physics 90%
Computer/Multimedia Apps. 100% (Adam will be so proud)
Mineral Processing 78%

2 comments:

  1. & I am proud too! keeep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom will fall in love with those marks for sure :D
    Also that's a good thing about paying less for the truck!

    ReplyDelete