Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I am currently laid off from my job, and I love it.
2. My favourite word is "melatonin"
3. My current celebrity crush is Dev Patel. I first saw him on Skins a couple years ago and he just recently stared in Slumdog Millionare. He was on Leno last night and he's just the cutest guy ever.
4. My favourite chocolate bar is coffee crisp but I hate real coffee.
5. I never want to get married or have kids.
6. I'm a Scorpio, which coincidentally is my favourite star sign [and not just because I am one... I actually find them fascinating]
7. I don't like to leave my house in the winter. It's too dark and cold.
8. My favourite music video at the moment is for Beyonce's Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
9. Clementines (the little oranges) are my favourite thing about Christmas.
10. I love buying bathing suits but I hate wearing them in front of people. I have at least five sitting in my drawer right now that I haven't worn yet.
11. I'm a huge procrastinator.
12. If it was up to me, Canadian citizens would have to take and pass a drug test before being able to apply for welfare.
13. I wish I could play drums.
14. I haven't spoken to my dad in over five years... Since the day he told me he was going to hunt down and kill my mother and boyfriend. I will never speak to him again because of what he said.
15. I don't want to grow up. I wish I could be a kid forever.
16. My favourite thing to drink is water. I also sometimes drink cranberry juice and chocolate soy milk.
17. I hate lipstick and never wear it. However, I can't live without my Blistex.
18. Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire is the most interesting history lesson I have ever sat through.
19. I hate technology.
20. At the CPR Christmas party this year I won a 32" plasma screen TV. Since I don't really watch TV I gave it to Adam, who loves TV.
21. I miss my mom, sister and gramma.
22. I think I'm friends with real-life swingers and it doesn't bother me the least bit.
23. I love having my feet rubbed.
24. I hate having my picture taken.
25. I'm super shy and quiet. I don't think I'll ever outgrow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment