Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks

Everyone always says that as you get older you start waking up earlier every morning... And I believe it because literally every old person I know wakes up at like 5 a.m. every day, which makes me want to puke my brains out... I don't think I'll ever be an earlier riser... Ever. I'm 22 and I could still sleep in till 3 in the afternoon if I wanted to. I love to sleep. Sleep makes Jessie a happy girl.

My plans for tonight: Test the efficiency of the chewable ginger-flavoured non-drowsy gravol. I bought these disgusting little things for work because I get really car sick (or train sick actually) when I'm going on a night ride. P.S. These things are nasty- don't buy them!

My plans for tomorrow: Think about washing my truck because she's a dirty little whore. I don't know if I'll actually get around to doing it, but it's all good because I have other things to do... Like listen to the new music Adam put on my ipod.

I have this new pet peeve: When idiot drivers flash their lights at me for no reason. It only happens at night. I was always under the impression that you only flash other drivers when a) they have their high beams on in your face or b) to warn someone that there's a cop hidden around the corner and they should slow down. But neither of those things ever apply... So what gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment