Saturday, March 21, 2009

We Scare Because We Care

Since I am just one person, who was created by two people, it is only natural that I share some of the same qualities to those of my creators. I asked someone to name me my two best qualities, and my two worst qualities. This is the reply I got:
Best - funny, caring
Worst - temperamental, neurotic
I came to the conclusion that all of my good qualities I got from my Mom, and all of my nasty qualities I got from my Dad. I was also told that I look more like my Dad than my Mom which scares the crap out of me. My Mom is beautiful and my Dad is frightening. Alas, I am cutely-monstrous.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, people say you look more like mom. If people say you look like him it's only because you have brown hair and brown eyes like daddio.

    Be thankful you didn't get his nose lol

    ReplyDelete