Monday, August 3, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

A lot has changed in the past month... I'm still laid off from CP and they say it'll stay like that for 2+ years, so I'm not gonna wait around to get called back thank you very much. The money is good, but I'm over it. So I applied to school and unemployment is going to pay for it. Doesn't seem fair, does it? The government pays for jobless bums to go back to school but everyone else has to dish out the money themselves... Actually I do have a job as of last week. Booya! I work a few times a week at T.Bell Transport. So anyway, school starts in September and I'm going to live in Espanola and commute to Sudbury every day to get my learn on. Last time I went to school I took Business Administration and I absolutely hated it. Hopefully this time I'll like what I'm taking (Chemical Engineering Technology).

A few shows that I'm really into right now are Entourage, True Blood, and Being Human.

A few bands that I'm into right now are La Roux, Florence and the Machine, and Phoenix.

I am currently reading Helter Skelter : The True Story of The Manson Murders

Michelle's wedding is in 10 days or something like that and I still haven't gotten her a gift. I'm a terrible bridesmaid. But I have to go to Sudbury this week anyway so maybe I'll slap a little something for her and Rick on my Visa card.

I feel very, very sad that we didn't get a summer this year. This gloomy weather makes me depressed and ultra lazy. Here's to hoping we get some nice, hot, sunny days before September.

2 comments: