Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Tricked Photography...

I found some pictures from when I was a little rat and thought it would be fun to put some on here... Enjoy! hahah
I did my own make-up... Beautiful.
Young Lions (Kristi and me)
Playing with Frosty
"This Smurf ride effin sucks!"
Me and my Fairy God-Mother, Tam-Tam
Sailor Moon
Looks like I made a friend... No idea who she is!
Little photographer
Peek-a-Boo
Mommy and me
I wear my sunglasses at night
About to kiss my prince
Pretty in pink
Cousins and me
Mom and me going trick-or-treating
Gramma and me at the beach
Making faces at Kristi's baptism

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a gorgeous picture of mama :)
    Aww cute pictures! I haven't seen those ones before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics! you should help me pick some out and I'll do a post like this in my blog as well! since I have some rat pics now too.

    ReplyDelete