Friday, August 28, 2009

Happiness Hit Her Like a Train on a Track

Lately I've been in pure love. With what, you might ask? I'll tell you...

1. Vivanno Smoothies from Starbucks - Not just an ordinary smoothie, let me tell you... They are delicious! There are currently only three flavours to choose from (strawberry banana, banana chocolate, and orange mango banana). They are made with real fresh fruit, whey protein and fiber powder, and fresh milk. Yum. I recommend everybody run (literally) out and try one for yourself!

2. The Body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette - A really light, pretty scent. I want to soak my entire body in it!

3. Softsoap's Pink Grapefruit Splash Body Wash - Awaken your senses and leave skin feeling fresh and revived. Enriched with natural grapefruit oil. The smell is scrumptous! I highly recommend it.

4. Brie Cheese - I could eat it with every meal, every day. It's best melted in a sandwich with sliced cucumber and alfalfa sprouts. Delish!

5. Dog Days by Florence and the Machine - My favourite song right now. I've been listening to it on repeat for the last few weeks and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I love her voice. If I was a singer I'd want to sound just like her! The song itself also kicks some sweet hiney! Definitely check it out if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I'm waiting until I come across a starbucks closer to here than the one in missisaga.. But everything else on the list I totally agree with, brie cheese is actually really good!

    ReplyDelete