Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Smell Sex and Candy

In honor of the upcoming 'Valentine's Day' I took it upon myself to put together a list of the 20 Sexiest Songs of All Time. I know I'm probably missing some good ones so if you think of any that you feel should be on the list, please share! There were two songs that I wasn't sure if I should put on the list... Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On and Chris Isaak's Wicked Games. Most people would probably have these two songs at the top of their 'sexy songs list' but I can't stand either of them so I didn't put them on mine. I started the list at #20 and worked my way down to the #1 sexiest song. I hope you like it...

20. Worked Up So Sexual by The Faint
"Is it good to get these men worked up so sex- so sexual?"

19. Drive by Melissa Ferrick
"Right here between your hips / This is where I want to live / It's where all the love you give exists"

18. The Look by Roxette
"Heavenly bound cause heaven's got a number / When she's spinning me around, kissing is a colour / Her loving is a wild dog ... She's got the look"

17. Sexy Results by Death From Above 1979
"Sexy girl meet me in the bathroom / Sexy girl call me on the phone / Woman friend take me to your bedroom / Let me show you how I am full grown"

16. F**k the Pain Away by Peaches
"Sucking on my titties like you wanted me / Calling me all the time like Blondie / Check out my chrissy behind / It's fine all of the time"

15. Some Candy Talking by Jesus and Mary Chain
"I'm going down to the place tonight / To see if I can get a taste tonight / A taste of something warm and sweet / That shivers your bones and rises your heat"

14. Heartbeats by The Knife
"One night of magic rush / The start - a simple touch / One night to push and scream / And then relief"

13. I Touch Myself by The Divinyls
"I don't want anybody else / When I think about you I touch myself"

12. Get It On by T.Rex
"Well you dance when you walk / So let's dance, take a chance, understand me / You're dirty sweet and you're my girl"

11. Sex Dwarf by Soft Cell
"I would like you on a long black leash / I would parade you down the high street / You've got the attraction / You've got the pulling power / Walk my little doggy / Walk my little sex dwarf"

10. Snakeface by Throwing Muses
"One more button undone / Next week I'll be a lousy liar / Next time I'll say when you move me"

9. Ooh La La by Goldfrapp
"Switch me on / Turn me up / I want to touch you / You're just made for love"

8. Cherry Blossom Girl by Air
"I don't want to be shy / Can't stand it anymore / I just want to say 'Hi' to the one I love"

7. Knife by Grizzly Bear
"I want you to know when I look in your eyes / With every blow comes another lie"

6. Inertia Creeps by Massive Attack
"Recollect me darling raise me to your lips / Two undernourished egos four rotating hips / Hold on to me tightly I'm a sliding scale / Can't endure then you can't inhale"

5. Flower by Liz Phair
"Your face reminds me of a flower / Kind of like you're underwater / Hairs too long and in your eyes / Your lips a perfect 'suck me' size"

4. Prince - Darling Nikki
"I met her in a hotel lobby / Masturbating with a magazine / She said how'd you like to waste some time / And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind"

3. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
"I want to f**k you like an animal / I want to feel you from the inside / I want to f**k you like an animal / My whole existence is flawed / You get me closer to God"

2. Glory Box by Portishead
"Give me a reason to love you / Give me a reason to be a woman / I just wanna be a woman"

1. Sweetest Perfection by Depeche Mode
"The sweetest perfection to call my own / The slightest correction couldn't finely hone / The sweetest infection of body and mind / Sweetest injection of any kind"

No comments:

Post a Comment